While we strive to deliver a first class service to our customers, we aren’t perfect and understand that we may receive complaints from our customers from time to time.
This page sets out our commitment to customers around managing and resolving complaints.
What is a complaint?
- We see a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made to us about any of our products and services or the way we’ve managed a complaint.
- While we try to resolve all complaints in a timely manner, we recognise that some take precedence over others.
Our complaint procedure
- We will try to resolve all complaints at the time they are raised. However, if we need to investigate it further, we’ll aim to resolve it, or tell you what we’re doing to resolve it, within five working days.
- The time we spend investigating a complaint is determined by its seriousness and complexity, but we’re committed to resolving all complaints within 21 working days of receiving them.
- Sometimes we might not be able to resolve a complaint within the time frames set out above. If that’s the case, we’ll contact you and explain the reason for the delay and give you a new time frame for resolution.
- While a complaint is being investigated, we’ll provide you with regular progress updates so you know what is happening.
- If you are not happy with how your complaint has been resolved, we will escalate the complaint to the next level of management within the company and review it.
- If you would like to escalate the complaint outside the company, The Clean Energy Council’s contact details are provided below.
If you need to make a complaint or would like to check the progress of a complaint, you can contact us by one of the following methods;
Office number:1300 074 669
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: contact us
Office address: Suite 3, Level 3, 85 South Perth Esplanade, South Perth, WA 6151
Clean Energy Council: 03 9929 4100
To arrange a no obligation consultation at your home or office: